Traditional Overnight Program
Traditional overnight programs provide independent living skills and executive functioning, all while having so much fun. Activities are themed to each session and include cooking, hiking, swimming, music, sports, dramatic arts, creative arts, and more. Sessions are 3, 5, 7, 8, or 10 days in length.
Please click the icon below to view the full detailed registration brochure.
- Kids, teens, and young adults sessions for ages 5-22 and young adult and adult sessions for ages 17+
- Staffing ratios provided for 1:1, 2:1, and 3:1
- Check-in and check-out times vary depending on the session. Please refer to the full registration brochure for the complete list of check-in and check-out times.
Pricing & Enrollment
- Overnight Private Pay: $609-$2,164 depending on ratio and length of session
- Day Camp Private Pay: $270-$2,004 depending on the ratio and length of the day program session
- If you would like to utilize Regional Center funding for your Via West experience, please check with your Regional Center planning team. If the respite is indeed funded by the Regional Center, you will only be charged for the enhanced camp experience - the Supplemental Daily rate of $90/day.
- Click below to register online or call 408-243-7861, ext. 214 to register over the phone
- Click here for the full detailed registration brochure
- Click here to apply for financial assistance
- New participant? Click here to inquire about programs