Via West is located on a stunning 13.5 acre, fully accessible campus in the Cupertino foothills. Our one of a kind outdoor learning facility feels like a secluded natural retreat but we are a mere 7 miles from the intersection of highways 280 and 85.
- 5 dormitory style sleeping lodges
- Running water and electricity
- Main lodge with large commercial kitchen
- Creative arts building
- Performance arts building
- 2 accessible, newly renovated swimming pools
- Accessible hiking and fitness trails
- Sports court
- Horse corral
- 2 amphitheaters
- Accessible garden
Program and Counseling Staff
Via West is dedicated to providing our families with the highest quality staff. The majority of our staff are undergraduate or graduate students working towards degrees in nursing, special education, social work, counseling, physical therapy, adaptive physical education, vocational education, etc.
Staff Recruitment and Training
- Only the most caring and competent individuals are selected
- All staff members undergo fingerprinting, Department of Justice background checks, and reference checks
- Extensive training is received prior to serving participants
Via West is committed to providing the highest level of medical care to our participants. Our philosophy is to meet the treatment, medication, or emergency needs of our population in a manner that supports overall learning and enjoyment of activities.
Health Care Needs Supported
- Medically Prescribed Treatments (ex. Respiratory Treatments)
Via West is proud to be able to accommodate special diets for our participants.
Special Diets Supported
- Gluten Free
- Casein Free
- Lactose Free