What is it?
- Individual and group therapy available in 30, 45, 60 minute intervals
- Initial comprehensive evaluation to determine client’s areas of strength and relative weakness
- AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication) evaluations also available upon request
- Each client has an individualized therapy plan that includes measurable goals targeting the child’s unique needs and areas of growth based from an initial evaluation (May accept insurance provider evaluation or school district report within 6 month period)
- Parents/Families are given daily therapy notes, homework exercises, and six month progress reports
Why should they choose it?
- 35 years providing therapeutic services in Santa Clara County, proud to offer our expertise into Santa Cruz County
- We have highly qualified licensed speech language pathologists and assistants
- Therapy is developed around evidence based mythologies
- We strive to accommodate families by providing a variety of available appointments including afternoon, evenings, and in-home sessions
Who should participate?
- Clients between birth to 14 years old
- Parent and other family members are encouraged to be involved/observe the therapy sessions (please note: if presence of family member decreases client’s performance, then session will be provided 1:1 (therapist/client only) and immediate therapist feedback will be given to family following the session)
Where is it?
- New office 542 Ocean Street, Suite L, Santa Cruz CA 95060
- Home based and childcare/preschool sessions can be arranged when available
When is it?
- Services are offered between 8:00am-7:00pm Monday-Friday
How to enroll?
- Please contact Jen Baird firstname.lastname@example.org 408-243-7861 ext.246
- Click here to register as a new client
What are the fees?
- Click here for our rates information
- Kaiser insurance is accepted, within the referral guidelines
- Upon request: a coded Super bill can be provided to families to receive reimbursement for the cost of services through their insurance plan