What is OT?
- Individual therapy available in 30, 45, or 60 minute intervals
- Initial comprehensive evaluation to determine child’s areas of strength and relative weakness
- Each child has an individualized therapy plan that includes measurable goals that target the child’s unique needs and areas of growth based from the initial evaluation family member decreases client’s performance, then session will be provided 1:1( therapist/client only) and immediate therapist feedback will be given to family following the session. plan
- Parents/Families are given daily therapy notes, practice exercises, and six month progress reports
Why should they choose it?
- FS OT program works closely with other disciplines to provide the highest quality of service focusing on the “whole” child
- Well trained staff who specialize in pediatrics and have state licensure
- FS Occupational therapists develop practical therapy treatment plans to promote generalization within the client’s daily schedule.
Who should participate?
- Clients birth to 14 years old
- Parent and other family members are encouraged to be involved/observe the therapy sessions (please note: if presence of
Where is it?
- New office 542 Ocean Street, Suite L, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
- Home-based services may be provided for clients birth-five years old, based on availability, and if deemed appropriate
- Daycare/school-based services may be provided for clients three-ten years old, based on availability, and if deemed appropriate
When is it?
- Services are offered between 8:00am-7:00pm Monday-Friday
How to enroll:
- Click here to register as a new client
- Please contactJen Baird email@example.com 408-243-7861 ext.246
What are the fees:
- Click here for our rates information
- Kaiser insurance is accepted, within the referral guidelines
- Upon request: a coded Super bill can be provided to families to receive reimbursement for the cost of services through their insurance