Here is what you can expect during the enrollment process:
- First, please fill out the Initial Inquiry Form.
- Someone from Altitude will contact you with any questions and guide you through the next steps. While the next steps may vary slightly based on the individual child, the general process is outlined below.
- Our staff will provide you with Intake Forms to complete. Once returned, our team will meet to review those forms. If your child seems like he or she might be a good fit for our program, an Intake Interview will be scheduled.
- Please submit two Release of Information Forms so we may contact the professionals working with your participant.
- Once we have conducted the Intake Interview, all intake forms are completed, and all professional references are contacted, our team will meet again to review this information. If your child is a good match for our program and Altitude seems like a program that he or she will benefit from, we will extend an acceptance to enroll for this coming summer!
Thank you for coming back to Altitude for another summer… we love our returning participants! We do know that all children grow and change within the year, and this is why it is so important to get an update about your child before camp starts.
- Please contact Shama Marshall firstname.lastname@example.org 408-243-7861, ext. 217 for re-enrollment paperwork.
Dates and Rates
Weekend Respite Camps:
- Travel Back in Time: November 3-5, 2017: Full Weekend - Check-in 5pm, Check-out 3pm, $650. Day Option - Check-in 8am, Check-out 8pm, $195.
- Heading to Hollywood Travel Camp: February 9-11, 2018: Check-in 7am, Check-out 6pm, $850.
- Taste of Altitude: April 13-15, 2018: Full Weekend - Check-in 5pm, Check-out 3pm, $650. Day Option - Check-in 8am, Check-out 8pm, $195.
- Sleep-Away: July 19-30, 2017, $3,800 ($1,000 registration deposit refundable until June 1, 2017)
- Extended Day Program (8am-8pm): July 20-29, 2017, $2,600 ($850 registration deposit refundable until June 1, 2017)
- Mini Altitude (M-F 8am-6pm): July 24-28, 2017, $1,300 ($450 registration deposit refundable until June 1, 2017)
- Altitude Getaway: July 25-30, 2017, $1,600 ($400 registration deposit refundable until June 1, 2017)