- Who We Are
- Get Involved
- Upcoming Events
- In the News
- July 20: 4th Annual West Coast Disability Pride Parade & Festival
- August 16: San Jose Giants Disability Awareness Night (link coming soon)
Who We Are
Via Services is a private, independent non-profit organization dedicated to helping individuals with disabilities and special needs achieve greater self-sufficiency and lead richer lives. Directly, and in partnership with the community, we will:
- Continue research and development of innovative, quality programs, which fill critical service gaps in the community.
- Inform the public of Via's programs and services through marketing and public relations efforts.
- Maximize the quality and efficiency of Via's programs and operations through best business practices.
- Support current and future programs and services through the development of stable, ongoing funding mechanisms.
Via Services has an unwavering commitment to client satisfaction and will deliver the highest quality programs and services to people with disabilities and special needs. Maximizing technology, expertise and resources, Via will set the standard of excellence in all aspects of service to the community.
- Service - We support, care and respond to the needs of our clients and their families by providing quality programs and services in a consistent, timely and professional manner.
- Professionalism - We take pride in our work and are committed to the pursuit of excellence.
- Integrity - We conduct our business in an open and ethical manner.
- Creativity - We promote, support and reward innovative ideas.
- Diversity - We believe that people are our greatest resource, and we respect individual differences and unique contributions.
- Personal Development - We are committed to personal and professional growth through training, opportunities and recognition.
- Teamwork - We believe that our efforts to benefit people with disabilities are maximized through team building and partnerships built on trust, respect, cooperation and communication.
- Community - We value our partnership with donors and volunteers, promote opportunities for involvement at all levels and recognize their contributions as critical to the well-being of the organization.
For over 65 years, Via Services' mission has been to help children and adults with special needs and disabilities achieve greater self-sufficiency and lead richer lives. Living Healthy, Via’s organizational theme and corporate strategy, places Via at the forefront of focused efforts to promote the physical growth and development, emotional well-being, social engagement and meaningful participation of individuals with developmental delays and disabilities in our community. For the community we serve, Via Services provides children and adults with special needs and their families, the building blocks of empowerment, independence and choice. For the community we live in, Via catalyzes transformation, increases capacity and promotes interdependence through the creation of services and supports. See our Living Healthy Framework outline.
- Living Healthy Framework (PDF)